ContractorCheck is a rapidly expanding and dynamic SaaS company. As an independent third-party, ContractorCheck provides contractor management and compliance for clients, and awards health and safety pre-qualification accreditations to contractors across Canada.
Our Mission is to be the risk management company most committed to its innovation, people, and dedication to client service. ContractorCheck encourages our employees to attain their dreams and be the best in their chosen field.
Professional Development Program for New Graduates
The Professional Development Program (PDP) is an initiative to enable ContractorCheck to build a strong talent pipeline that will support and lead our business growth. PDP is a rotational customer focused program for which we recruit top-performing undergraduate talent who demonstrate the potential to become leaders of our customer facing teams. It’s designed to grow you as a business professional, through hands on learning and formal training by experts in the field. You will be hired to support our contractor operations across cross-functional departments. Successful graduates of the program will have opportunity for further career development in Client facing roles.
As the primary point of contact for our contractor customers, you must provide exemplary customer service as well and recognize opportunities to proactively position ContractorCheck’ services to meet and exceed our contractors’ needs.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and rewarding career in technology and SaaS.
Essential Job Functions:
- Contractor Development – assist new contractor companies in becoming members of ContractorCheck, manage renewals for existing contractor customers
- In-bound/Outbound communications to support contractor customers in maintaining Health & Safety and Client Accreditation
- Assist contractors in ContractorCheck marketing initiatives to help promote their business
- Meet individual performance targets; contribute to team goals
- Recent Graduate or a 4th year student, pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Able to start working full time in January 2020
- The ideal candidate will need to possess strong communication skills, especially as part of a team; takes initiative and desires work in a fast moving, dynamic environment; goal oriented; positive attitude and demonstrates consumer empathy.
- Ability to work at ContractorCheck’s Head Office in North York
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Previous customer or client service experience is an asset
- Salesforce experience an asset
- Bilingual is an asset (English and French)
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits package
- Professional development
- Corporate gym membership,
- Work/life balance
- Other benefits.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply with a covering letter and resume in PDF form. We appreciate interest in the position, but only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- French (Preferred)