Stay on top of the latest COVID-19 updates.
Some important things to remember:
- Wash your hands, for at least 20 seconds –
- before and after eating;
- after you have been in a public place;
- after using the washroom;
- after coughing and sneezing;
- after touching surfaces that other people also touch.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. When you are sick, keep your distance from others to protect them from getting sick too
- If you do cough or sneeze, try to do so into your sleeve or a tissue, not into your hands our out in the open
- If you feel sick and have flu-like symptoms, STAY HOME
- If you think you’ve been exposed, STAY HOME and alert Health Canada