We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Representative to join our team in Toronto. Reporting to the Business Development Team Lead, the BDR is responsible for driving revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads and scheduling new business meetings. The ideal candidate will have experience generating leads or selling technology-based solutions. If you’re looking to grow your Sales career, then this is the position for you!
ContractorCheck is a rapidly expanding and dynamic company. As an independent third-party, ContractorCheck provides contractor management and compliance for clients, and awards health and safety pre-qualification accreditations to contractors across Canada. Our mission is to be the risk management company most committed to its innovation, people, and dedication to client service.
- Be the go-to subject matter expert on ContractorCheck value proposition to prospects
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Drive new business growth through qualifying warm inbound leads from marketing generated sources
- Manage existing customer database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and identified
- Achieve monthly quotas of sales qualified leads
- Prepare promotional campaigns such as Trade Shows, client educational sessions, and other promotional initiatives.
- Work with the Team Lead to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- 1-4 years of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferable in SaaS
- Experience being held to sales metrics a plus
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Bilingual in French and English considered an asset
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM considered an asset
- Quick learner!
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Relationship builder – constructs, maintains, nourishes relationships with all stakeholders
- Active listener – can easily determine customer needs
- Highly motivated with an engaging personality and strong attention to detail
- Hands-on self-starter who can work independently Benefits: **
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits package
- Professional development
- Corporate gym membership
- Work/life balance
All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume in PDF form, quoting the job title: Business Development Representative.
We thank all applicants for your interest, but only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales in B2B: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- French and English (Preferred)