Is your business looking for opportunities to educate employees and celebrate workplace health and safety? Then you don’t want to miss North American Occupational Safety and Health (NOASH) Week, May 6-12, 2018!
NOASH offers many ways you can emphasize the importance of workplace health and safety at your business this week by scheduling and supporting events specific to compliance and education.
- The Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety is conducting a young workers contest. Young workers can use their creativity to develop an original video to illustrate the importance of workplace health and safety.
- You can post your workplace health and safety event on the NAOSH website to be entered to win a prize package!
- Want to show your support for NOASH week? Choose one of four levels of support!
- Looking for a NOASH event near you? Get started with their interactive site!
- View the photo gallery of NOASH week participants.
At ContractorCheck, we are always excited to see the ways you emphasize workplace health and safety. Don’t miss out on the opportunities to educate and celebrate your strides in employee awareness and compliance this week, and in the months ahead.
We appreciate your efforts and look forward to helping you achieve your workplace health and safety goals!